Friday 7 June 2013

Intoxicated lover!


You call me at quarter past two
That’s when you remember, my drunken lover…
You call me only after you’ve had a few
It’s a routine and not something new
It’s not something new…
Six straight shots of single malt whiskey
Nothing else matters to you, boi it’s nasty
You're stuck inside your dogma
And your Karma's getting messy
Damn it’s so messy…
Drunk emotions, loverly words spoken
Too many promises the daylight has broken
You don’t remember if it’s a hickie or a bruise…
Tears run silent, run deep, as you give me excuse
As you give me an excuse…
You look into my eyes and I look away
Coz I know, silence, it sometimes pays
How many more lies will they tell me
I see just holes where your eyes used to be
Where your eyes used to be…
It’s another Saturday night
I’m sleeping with the lights on baby
But it’s alright go online and two time me
It don’t matter if it’s pretty freaky
But that’s just what’s left of the life before me
My emotion grows, but I won't let it show
Even if I'm broke I still won't let you know
No, I won't cry for a love that’s out of reach
Yes, I won't cry I’ll practice what I preach
What I preach damn preach…
Coz there's a door I still struggle to open
I stand outside with a heart so broken
There's a name that still hurts to say
Yet I wait on the road to madness
Playing chords for the stranger next day…
Da da dum da dum da da…

4 comments:

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
writer| model| stylist Also blogs at www.fashgasms.com